“Christine Negroni has a mind you can shave with.”
I am a journalist, a published author, speaker and broadcaster specializing in aviation and travel.
- Where To Stay and What To Carry: A Gift of Travel Tips for the Holidays
- Time to Forgive, Congratulations to the Chicago Cubs
- Iceland Bared, Three Ways to See What It’s Made Of
- Prostitute and Papacy Entwined in Lake Constance History
- The Magical Effect of Music and Mozart in Salzburg
- Nagasaki Survivor and US President On Same Page for Peace
- A Day at the Beach, a Pinch at Dinner on Hong Kong’s Lamma Island
- Carry On Bags Good, Lenovo Laptop, Not So Much
- My Terrible/Wonderful Typically Australian Day
- A Train Called the Lunatic Express
**The opinions expressed by the Christine Negroni, Avaition and Travel Expert Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of the J. Stroll Associates, Inc. or any employee there of J. Stroll Associates, Inc. is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the Christine Negroni, Avaition and Travel Expert Bloggers.